Monday, March 13, 2017

Early Birthday Gifts

Hi everyone! :)

This week has been pretty great! We spent quite a bit of extra time in the office, but it was still a great week.

We´re going to keep teaching Estuardo (Manuel from the last email, but we found out that his second name is Estuardo and he prefers that name). We had a really good lesson with him in which he accepted a baptismal date for March 25th, but then he didn´t go to church! :( So we´re already going to have to change that date. It´s a little bit tough for him because he´s young and he doesn´t have a whole ton of support from his family, but we know he´s going to start progressing more soon.

We´re also planning to do a missionary-oriented activity in our ward this week! We´ve been planning it with our ward mission leader, and it´s going to be super fun. We´re assigning the different organizations to each come up with games to play, and then we´re going to share a couple spiritual messages as well. We´re trying to get all of the members excited about it so they go and bring lots of friends! I think it´s going to be a success!

We´re also making progress on our Easter Program! It´s going to be called "Príncipe de Paz". We´re super excited for it! We already have had a few stakes sign up for days in which we can go do it, and I think it´s going to be a great success as well. I´m going to send a copy of the program my companion and I made as soon as it´s finalized, for those who´d be interested in reading it.

That´s about all for this week! I love being a missionary! Lately I´ve been realizing just how fast time flies. Sometimes it makes me sad that I already have so much time in the mission, but then I just remember that I have to continue appreciating it and making the best of it while it lasts!

I love you all!

-Elder Thomas :)

A picture of our zone with President and Sister Goodman! :)



A cool Book of Mormon President Goodman found in the mission home and gave to us. It has a picture of President and Sister Ruiz along with President Ruiz´s testimony in it! Really cool!



                   A picture of me with my birthday presents! A little early, but that´s alright! Thanks family!


No comments:

Post a Comment