Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas in the office

Hey family and friends!

So transfers are happening this Wednesday! My companion and I sort of have transfers. We are both staying here in the office with our responsibilities as secretaries, but...we´re getting a new area! We will now be in the ward Retalhuleu 2. I´m going to miss San Sebastian a ton, but I´m also really excited to get to know a new ward! This area is also a lot closer to the office, so that´ll make it a lot easier to work there.

So that´ll be exciting! They also decided that they will be re-opening our area with Elder Prior, a relatively new missionary who will be training there! I´m so excited for him, he´s such a great missionary! He´ll do great there. So he´s sort of been in a trio with us for this week so that we could show him the area! So that´s been fun.

That´s about it! This week has been super busy getting ready for transfers, so it´s mostly been spent in the office. But it´s been fun!

I love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Thomas

And here´s some pictures of our office decorations!






No comments:

Post a Comment