Monday, September 26, 2016

It Feels SO GOOD to be a Full Time Missionary Again

Hey everybody!

This week has been awesome! It feels SO GOOD to just be a full-time missionary again. I wasn´t exactly sure what to do the first couple of days, but now I´m starting to get the hang of things again and it´s so much fun. We´ve found many fantastic investigators this week, and I know that the Lord has been guiding us where to go. I know we will soon have some baptisms!

President Ramirez is also doing a fantastic job. His first Sunday yesterday was a success...except that he forgot to assign speakers. Haha so his wife and his father-in-law got to give some surprise talks!

I also learned a lot more about the power of prayer this week. Our zone leader talked to us about prayer last week, and he told us that we should be spending more time praying than anything else. Whether it be contacting, teaching, or anything, prayer should always come first. My companion and I have been putting that into practice by praying several times a day, and not just when we leave the house in the morning. We´ve really felt so much more guided spiritually in this work, and it´s such a blessing!

I know this Church is true! I love you all!

-Elder Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment