Monday, September 19, 2016

Introducing Presidente Ramirez

Hey everybody!

As you can see by the subject line, yesterday I was officially released from my calling as branch president! Brother Esdras Ramirez is now the branch president of Tejutla. I`m so happy for him, and I know he has been called by God and will do a fantastic job. We spent two or three hours in the church yesterday going over all of his responsibilities and changes we are going to make in the branch. I will miss being branch president, but I`m so happy to see this sign of grand progress in the branch!

Now that I`m not branch president, we`re excited to be full-time missionaries again! We will be doing a ton of finding and teaching investigators this week, and I know that God will bless us with miracles as we work diligently to find those He has prepared.

We also had the opportunity to go to the temple on Saturday! Miriam, a future missionary in the branch, received her endowment. It was a great time, and a great way to finish off my time as branch president!

Transfers were last week, and President Goodman informed me that my companion and I will be staying one more transfer here in Tejutla to help President Ramirez get adjusted to his new calling.

I`m beyond grateful for the opportunity that God gave me to serve here as branch president. I`ve learned an innumerable amount of things, and I`ve had several unforgettable experiences. I`ve watched the healing power of the Atonement work right before my eyes. Jesus Christ is REAL and HE LIVES!

I love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Thomas






No comments:

Post a Comment