Monday, August 15, 2016

My New Name Tag Finally Came

Hey friends!

This week was a pretty good week! We had a really good zone conference on Thursday with President Goodman. I learned so much, and I`m so grateful to have him as a mission president! He`s teaching me so much!

The Bamaca family is doing really great! They`re super excited for their baptismal date on August 27th, and they`re going to get married this Saturday! Almost the entire Relief Society volunteered to help decorate and make the refreshments, so it should turn out pretty great!

We have a good week planned for this week! We are planning on re-teaching the Restoration to as many members as we can to help strengthen their testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. We think that is something that could improve activity a lot in the branch, since a lot of members don`t seem to have a very solid knowledge of the basics of the gospel like that. So I`m excited about that!

Sorry, I really can`t think of a whole ton to mention this week. So that`s all for now! I love you all!


 My new name tag finally came!




 My companion`s birthday was yesterday, 
so I bought him a birthday dessert today. I`m such a good comp. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment