Monday, September 4, 2017

OY!

Hi family and friends!

This week has been pretty awesome! We´ve done A TON of traveling! But I love it.

This Tuesday we got a new missionary! He was going to come in with the rest of his group, but he ended up having to get a root canal in the MTC so he just barely got here! We got to take him up to his area that day and give him a little bit of a training on the way up, and also do some role plays with him the next morning. It was super fun!

We also did some exchanges in the Malacatán zone on Wednesday. I worked with Elder Cook, and it was super fun. He´s a super awesome missionary. He works super hard, and invites just about everyone he meets to baptism within just a few minutes! It´s super awesome that he was so fearless. I learned a lot from him!

I got to do exchanges in Coatepeque on Thursday also! I got to work with Elder Heath again in my old area. It was way fun, and I learned a lot there as well!

Zulma is also progressing a ton! She´s SO DARN CLOSE to accepting a baptismal date! We had a super awesome lesson with her yesterday, and we´re sure that she´s going to be baptized soon.

Have a great week! I love you all tons!

-Elder Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment