Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I survived the earthquake!

Hi guys!

I´m so sorry I don´t have much time to write a good email right now! But this week was great, I survived the earthquake, and here´s a selfie with some fun missionaries!

I love you all!

-Elder Thomas

PS from mom- (A little from my email)

To be honest we don´t spend all that much time in the office. We spend way more time traveling than anything. For example, tonight I will sleep in my house, but after tonight I won´t sleep there again until Friday maybe Saturday night. I will be sleeping in houses of other missionaries for all of the other three or four nights doing exchanges with them. Fun huh!

EARTHQUAKE! Hahaha honestly I wasn´t really scared in the least. I was in a house with five other missionaries in San Marcos (the mountains) that night when that started. I honestly thought it felt pretty cool...it was like surfing but without a board or water. Haha but it went by pretty quick and there was no real damage. To be honest the last one was scarier.






No comments:

Post a Comment