Friday, September 29, 2017

Last Transfer- New Comp

Hi everyone!

This week was pretty crazy! It was a pretty big office week since it was the week before transfers. We got to help quite a bit with President Goodman in the process of deciding transfers, so that was really cool. I feel like I´m just learning a lot about the process of revelation with this assignment. It´s so cool!

Probably the biggest news, I have a new companion! His name is Elder Quintanilla and he´s from Nicaragua. He´s a super cool guy, and we get along really well. I couldn´t ask for a better last companion!

My old companion Elder Díaz had transfers. He is going to be a zone leader in San Felipe. That´s a zone that had been combined with another zone because we didn´t have enough missionaries to make it two zones before. But we´re receiving a bunch of new missionaries this transfer, so we have enough to open the zone again! He is going to be the only zone leader of the zone, and at the same time he is going to be training a new missionary! That´s the first time that that´s happened in our mission I think, so you could say he´s pretty awesome.

So yeah! I´m really excited for this transfer. As far as our area goes, we FINALLY got to visit Zulma again yesterday. She hadn´t been to church for a few weeks and we´d had a hard time getting a hold of her, so we weren´t sure how she was going to to react to our visit. But she was excited to see us and she told us that her phone had been having issues so that´s why she hadn´t been answering. We had a good lesson with her and she´s going to go to general conference this week, so we´re excited about that!

Good week! I love you all!

-Elder Thomas

P.S. Picture with my new companion! I´m such a nerd. Hahaha. I promise my companion is 19, even though he looks 12. 


No comments:

Post a Comment