Monday, November 21, 2016

Temple Trip

Hey everybody!

This week was pretty uneventful! We got new computers here in the office, so we unfortunately had to spend a lot of time getting those set up and figured out. So we didnt get a whole lot of time in the area. But it was still a good week!

I got the chance to go to the temple! President Goodman sent everyone who had completed half of their mission. Just looking at the building, I can clearly feel that it´s the house of the Lord. Such great spirit is felt there!

We had an awesome lesson with our investigator Francis yesterday! She started the lesson by telling us, "I want to know more about baptism". Well, we were happy to tell her all about it! We had a great lesson with her, and I felt the Spirit strongly. Although she was still hesitant to accept a baptismal date, she understood and I´m sure she will soon accept!

Sorry for the short email, but not much to report on this week! I love you all!

-Elder Thomas

P.S. A couple temple pics! Lately I´ve been really bad at making normal faces in pictures, so I kind of just gave up and make whatever face I want! Haha. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment