Monday, November 7, 2016

Bendiciones!

Hello family and friends!

This week has been pretty great! We´ve spent a fairly large amount of time in the office, but we´ve also seen many blessings in our area. I´m getting used to the different flow of missionary work, and I´m starting to like it a lot!
This week has been pretty good! Although we haven´t had a ton of time to work in our area, we were still able to see miracles. One of those happened last week! My companion and I headed to our area to go to an appointment with a member we had, but when we got there we called him and he said he would be about fifteen minutes late. As we were thinking about what to do for fifteen minutes, we looked at the house next to us and we both said "Let´s contact here!" It turned out to be an amazing lady named Francis. She´s a single mother of two, and she is such a prepared person. We didn´t have much time to teach her, but when we finished teaching a little bit of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we asked her if she had any questions. She said, "I just want to know which of all of these churches is true." Great question! We haven´t had time to teach her again unfortunately, but she came to church this Sunday and LOVED it. I know the Spirit will (if it hasn´t already) testify to her that this church is true and she will soon be baptized!I also feel like I´ve learned a lot about personal revelation this week. I´ve always known that God can answer our individual prayers and our individual questions, but that was something that I´d never fully experienced in my own life. I´ve really seen as I´ve had my own doubts and questions about the work and the doctrine, and I ask God sincerely for the answers to my questions, that He has guided me through my personal study and my own feelings to the answers. I testify that God answers prayers, as long as we ask and search in faith.That´s about all for this week! I attached a few pictures of my house and some of the office elders, so I hope you enjoy!

-Elder Thomas













No comments:

Post a Comment