Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I can honestly say that this is where I'm supposed to be



Sup everybody!

Only one more week left in the MTC!!! AHHH!!!!! I´m so so so excited and so nervous at the same time. But I really can´t wait to get out there! Along with that, because I will be leaving to my mission Tuesday morning, I will most likely not have a P Day next week. I will be able to email my family and tell them I made it to my mission safely, but I won´t be able to read or respond to any emails. :( sorry guys!

This week has been pretty good! We had a pretty great Thanksgiving Day. They gave us a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, with turkey and all! And we got to watch an awesome devotional by Dallin H. Oaks. So that was a pretty sweet day!

We got 97 new Latinos last week! We didn´t get roommates like we were supposed to, unfortunately, but I love these guys so much! I´ve made some great friendships with them. It´s going to be sad to leave them. :(

These last couple weeks here have been so fun! I´ve gotten to help teach Spanish a couple times, which is great because it´s really the best way to learn.

The breakfast for the Guatemalan dignitaries is tomorrow! I´m excited to sing in the choir for it. It´s been a ton of fun! The songs sound pretty good, but some of the Latinos are just a tad bit tone deaf...haha but that´s okay. It should be fun!

This last week has been a ton of fun, but there have also been some really tough times. Sometimes I feel really inadequate and I´m not sure if I´m ready to be out here. But then I remember the Savior and His Atonement, and I realize even if I´m not perfect, it doesn´t matter! The Savior will make up for the rest.

I´ve already felt so much closer to the Savior even though I´ve been out for only a month. But I can honestly say that this is definitely where I´m supposed to be. If any of you have the chance or are at all able to come out on a mission, DO IT. I promise it will be hard, but you´ll love it so much. :)

Thanks for all the love and support! I love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment